This is McKay and Erin w3riting late at night...
Erin had a b-day on Sunday and turned 26! McKay's family came and helped celebrate the day by watching some movies, checkin' out the new digs, and playin' "we" like mad-people (yes, we know it's spelled wii, but we like to irritate you spelling wizards). We love all our family and count ourselves blessed to live so darn close. Like sea turtles, our relationship with our immediate family is so strong that not even a million miles of ocean can keep us apart. What a powerful metaphor... we hope you all use it someday.
Have a nice day and thank you for reading this. We promise we will have more fun things in the very near future with pictures and other fantastic dealy-o things.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy birthday Erin!!! You guys are great, I love your lil family :)
Happy Birthday Erin!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy ErIn!!! It's been such a while since I've been much of a blog checker and I missed so many fun posts! That post of your kids with the ginormous snake just about killed me! Holy smokes, pretty cool/creepy :) Hope your birthday was great!
Happy Birthday. I remembered as I was showering to get ready for church that I needed to call you and I forgot to do it! Wish I could've taken you to lunch or something! I'll make up for it when I get back in town!
i liked Marley and me have you guys seen it yet?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA you are the best ever and i can't wait to see you again
Post a Comment