So after all that.......Hyrum doesn't like the homemade carrots. That's just how it goes. So this morning at 6:45 I was up making a list and headed to the store to buy baby food. Such is Life. It's a good thing that I like carrots. :)
Erin i think you were on the right track but i told you about the book that you could use the puree food to better your other food and make it healthier for you and your kids. Any ways sorry it didn't work cause you were excited but mom is on her way to see you until Thursady YEAH have fun moving!!!
Hey, no idea really how to comment on your blog but I finally figured out how to do a post! You'll have to check it out and tell me how cool we are. That's really why I blog.
Actually, though, this is funny:
seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com
So what about this new house. In Twin Falls? Also, how is the new temple? I've got some questions for you about it some time.
Dont give up! I made all of Kalea's baby food. Try sweet potatoes, most babies love those. Just bake them in the oven. Let me know if you have questions. Its not only budget friendly but more nutritious for you baby. Good Luck!
Erin! Don't give up on the homemade food. It took my boys a while to start to like it. Especially if you gave him fruit before the carrots, that could be why he didn't like them. And, studies show that babies have to try a new food many times before they decide they like it! SO, keep trying! What a darling little family you have!!
9 comments:
Erin i think you were on the right track but i told you about the book that you could use the puree food to better your other food and make it healthier for you and your kids. Any ways sorry it didn't work cause you were excited but mom is on her way to see you until Thursady YEAH have fun moving!!!
How do you even have time to make baby food with 3 boys? I barely have time to take a shower. Props to your super mom!!
Hey, no idea really how to comment on your blog but I finally figured out how to do a post! You'll have to check it out and tell me how cool we are. That's really why I blog.
Actually, though, this is funny:
seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com
So what about this new house. In Twin Falls? Also, how is the new temple? I've got some questions for you about it some time.
ha ha That's so funny! Holy Cow, busy girl! I need to call you and get the scoop on the new house! I'm freaking happy for you guys!
Dont give up!
I made all of Kalea's baby food. Try sweet potatoes, most babies love those. Just bake them in the oven. Let me know if you have questions. Its not only budget friendly but more nutritious for you baby. Good Luck!
One more thing . . .
I actually put the pureed food in ice cube trays and froze them, then they pop right out and you can put them in a freezer bag.
I wonder if he would like them if you used baby carrots instead? Since they are sweeter? Anyway, congrats on buying a house!!
Erin! Don't give up on the homemade food. It took my boys a while to start to like it. Especially if you gave him fruit before the carrots, that could be why he didn't like them. And, studies show that babies have to try a new food many times before they decide they like it! SO, keep trying! What a darling little family you have!!
Congrats on apparently not having a genetic defect. Bring on the baby girls!!
Post a Comment