Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Brand New Year

We found this event website and thought it refreshingly different. Maybe we are just old-school, but it was very entertaining and a good idea for the youth. They have mp3's of the music, ring tones, and other interesting "widgets". Check it.

www.abrandnewyear.lds.org

Hope you like it as much as us.

2 comments:

Wes Chapman said...

Hey! I saw that we are having a 10 year reunion. Not sure if we will make it, but I thought I would say hello at least! Looks like you are having fun! It is amazing how fast 10 years flies by!!

Hope all is well. Drop me a line sometime!

http://chapmanlove.blogspot.com/
weschapman@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I was just looking around on friends blogs and saw a link to you! It looks like you are doing well. Your boys are sure cute. It was also fun to see your links to Andrew and Brad. Wow high school seems like forever ago, doesn't it? We all have so many kids! We are getting old! Anyways, if you get a chance, can you get me an email address to Isaiah? I'm a loser and don't have a blogger address but you can reach me at kalenehowell@hotmail.com or brianhowellfamily.com
See ya, Kalene Howell