Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Family Time......THE BEST!!!!




We love having our yard. Monday was a fun night. We had dinner under the umbrella along with a story. Andrew has been wanting to put our heights down on a wall. So we picked a place in the boys room and measured everyone. McKay and I even found ourselves trash talking on the b-ball court. (Which he won the game of pig:) A family game of two on two was fun as well. What wonderful way to start another long week!

8 comments:

charm said...

How cute! Little Hyram is sure growin' up! He DEFINITELY has his momma's (and Andrew's) eyes! SOOOOO cute!!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

I hope this warm weather sticks around. Isn't family time the best! We need to get together and take the kids swimming or something.

Maxfield Family said...

Your kids are adorable! Isn't it nice when it finally warms up and the kids can go out and play.

Celeste said...

How great was the sunshine on Monday!?! Hopefully we get some more warm weather soon. (I assume you have about the same weather as us). Your boys are very cute!

By the way, Bo reads your blog too, so he got your hello :)

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

I'm kind of nervous about making Hayle's cake, I don't know why. I just hope that she likes it. Let me know what you think.

Christensenfamily said...

Soooooo Cute! We miss you guys tons!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

I have a styrofoam cake dummy that I'll use to brush up on, but everything on the cake I've done before so I should be ok. It just scares me to transport it and everything. Are you going to be at the reception? I'll post pictures on my blog when its finished. Shayla's bday is May 4, so I might do a similar cake then to practice.

{ Lana Cox } said...

Cute pictures! I love your big umbrella. I love the tooth story. What a fun idea to write the tooth fairy.