Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nutritious and Delicious

McKay's work friend gave him some PEZ candy toy deal-y-o's which turned out to be several hours of playing, eating, and of course, fighting over who gets which toy. This was their first exposure to the wonders of PEZ dispensers and they LOVED it! I want to give a big shout out to the people that invented pez dispensers and to good friends that give pez dispensers away! Sweet memories...

Happy pez to all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah little cuties. Man I loveee Pez!!

Curtis and Crystal said...

couny us in on your blog. clcloveless@hotmail.com

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Ahhh pez...you just can't help but love them...its a toy and a candy!! What could be better!!

Ben's Major Jaw Reconstruction said...

We miss having you guys in our ward!!! Please add us ot your blog also! :) benjanae@gmail.com

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Thank you so much about the cakes. I've been practicing so I'm getting a little more confident. You need to post some pictures of you on here, I never get to see you. :( Hows the new house? Is it hard being further away from your family?