About a month ago Andrew noticed that his tooth was wiggly. One morning he came to my room and said (the words that I wake up to daily because I'm raising boys) "MOM I'M HUNGRY!" I rolled over and told him to go get an apple for now. (I was a morning person before the baby came.) Well the next thing I know is Andrew came in saying that he lost his tooth! I was so excited for him! "I then said okay where is it?" He said "I don't know!" He started to told me that it must be in his apple. He took me to the trash can (which was full to the top) and picked up his apple and proceeded to show me the blood all around the apple. Gross. I told him that the tooth wasn't in there. We looked at each other for a second and then It hit me, "YOU SWALLOWED IT ANDREW!!" We laughed, told dad, and I teased Andrew that the tooth fairy would have to wait till he pooped it out! He thought that was funny. We didn't wait for the digestive system however. That night we just wrote the Fairy a note explaining what had happened. She must have thought it was okay because the next morning there was two quarters on top of the note!
Friday, April 3, 2009
First Tooth!
About a month ago Andrew noticed that his tooth was wiggly. One morning he came to my room and said (the words that I wake up to daily because I'm raising boys) "MOM I'M HUNGRY!" I rolled over and told him to go get an apple for now. (I was a morning person before the baby came.) Well the next thing I know is Andrew came in saying that he lost his tooth! I was so excited for him! "I then said okay where is it?" He said "I don't know!" He started to told me that it must be in his apple. He took me to the trash can (which was full to the top) and picked up his apple and proceeded to show me the blood all around the apple. Gross. I told him that the tooth wasn't in there. We looked at each other for a second and then It hit me, "YOU SWALLOWED IT ANDREW!!" We laughed, told dad, and I teased Andrew that the tooth fairy would have to wait till he pooped it out! He thought that was funny. We didn't wait for the digestive system however. That night we just wrote the Fairy a note explaining what had happened. She must have thought it was okay because the next morning there was two quarters on top of the note!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Look at that excited face! Yay Andrew! You're getting so big!
SMILE BIG !!
oh I had so much fun this psat weekend hanging out with you guys.
Movie, Lunch, little boys playing UNO RUSH!! What a fun time i can't wait to see you guys again!!
How Cute! That is too funny that he swallowed it!! Wow, i didn't realize kids lose their teeth that soon! I miss you too. Oh, I just realized I forgot to call you back from the other day!!! I will call you tonight!!
Brock did the exact same thing!!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting.
Post a Comment