Carter was throwing sticks into the canal & watching them go under the bridge and come out on the other side. He ran across the road with out looking and was hit by a motorcycle. It was quite a scary while till we found out that nothing was broken or badly hurt. This is was he looked like the next day. He healed so quick. It was a pretty hard week for all those who love him. We felt so grateful that he didn't get hurt any worse. We all love you Carter!
It's been a couple months since the accident and all that's left is a little bump and scar on his nose. He says this " I have a scarf but not like Harry Potter(pointing to his forehead)" It's way cute when he says it.
1 comment:
Holy cow! I about had a heart attack reading that! I would have nightmares for weeks for sure! I'm glad he's okay and that it was only a motorcycle. I bet he won't do that again :).
Post a Comment