I know that I haven't been the best at posting pictures. So I thought that I would post a picture of our house. This is it!! We really love it. I don't know if you can tell but the boys are by the garage resting in between our basketball games. Lots of fun.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I love it! I hope I can come see it in a few months! :)
way fun! congrats on the house!!!
How exciting!
Its so nice to have a place of your own. A "real" home.
Congrats on the house!! It's crazy isn't it? it just sucks when stuff breaks! :)
It's so cute! SO fun Erin!! :)
OH I CAN"T WAIT TO COME AND SEE YOUR HOME !
I love that the boys are playing basketball
Wow it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats, the boys must love all that room to run around!!
One can dream that we'd live close, right? And then I could watch your boys while you go to dinner. :) That house sounds awesome! If we get a job around there, you'll be the first person I call! Love ya!
I love it. There is something about having your own house and own space that just makes a woman so happy. So I can't figure out were you guys are. I think I found that Mcaky is either working at a school or going to school not sure but anyways- love the house and the boys are so cute.
It looks so perfect. I am so happy for you.
Very nice house!! Happy you moved in a house and you all love it!
Awesome, Erin!! That looks perfect.... but where's the SNOW??!! Not fair!! I'm so ready to see grass again... or, I guess in our case... dirt! Anyways, congrats on your new home! That's exciting!! :)
Wow! Good for you guys. I absolutely love it.
Your Home is so Beautiful! And your little family picture is adorable! We miss you guys tons! Hope you have a great weekend.
Oh, I love it!
Guess what? I am going to be in Twin Falls in a week and a half! I would love to see you again if I have time. I will only be in Twin for 2 days though so I'm not sure what I will have time for... maybe we could meet for lunch or something? I will give you a call!
Post a Comment