OK! So this is how this works...the first 5 people to respond to this
post will receive something made by me for you.
my choice.
made especially for you.
of course there are some restrictions and limitations:
~
1 I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2 what I create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year.
4 you have no clue what it will be... it may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure. ;-)
5 I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your own blog
and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog.
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!
Oh! And be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Okay Erin, count me in! I expect something completely wonderful! :)
I will think about this one.
ShaLisa
I will do my best to follow what this says. Will post it on my blogs as well. Not sure if I added your email to my blog because it's on private. If I haven't my email is elainareich@msn.com
Elaina
I LOVE your pictures! I wish I could make them bigger so I could look at them closer. You guys all look great!
I had forgotten that Jill joined my Fab 5 - otherwise I wouldn't have commented on hers. haha! That's why I didn't comment here. But if you want to send me something, I would love that! :)
Your my best.
Seriously you had me until I have to make something for some one. That is tricky but a fun idea. I will let you know how I do. Cute idea. By the way, we need to talk Bachelor.
One more thing. Your kids look so old. I can't believe how they have changed in such a short time. And I LOVE the new house.
So sad that I'm number 8. Hey sweetie! Got your voicemail.. this week has been CRAZY, but I'm finally getting settled in San Diego so i'll call you soon! xoxox
Okay, can I just ask how you have any time to make anything? You are super mom. I wish we lived closer, I know our 6 boys would have a ball together!!
so guess where I'm at? I will be stopping in Kimberly on my way home. Any ideas of where i'm at yet? Are you going to be home wedenesday? Call me at my parents. Do you remember the #?
Post a Comment