Today is Hyrum's official due date! I really didn't think that we would be going to the appointment this morning......but we did. Not much has happened since last week. :( So the Doctor set up a date to be induced. We go in tomorrow night at eight, hook me up to a machine that will get my cervix ready and then tomorrow morning break my water and all that fun stuff. So there you have it....He is going to come after all.
Say a little prayer for us that he'll be healthy. Having another little boy is an amazing thing to think about. I'm thankful that we're able to have children, and at the same time overwhelmed that we are going to be responsible for another one. My mother is still being my mom.....I'm 25 years old. I know that the responsibitlies chang with time but, it's a life time of teaching, worry, love and care.
I'm so thankful for a lot of things right now, a wonderful Husband the most though. I love you sweetheart and good luck to us both on our new adventure that is coming our way. I hope that we've really learned the lessons that I think that we have to help us just be grateful and enjoy our beautiful, fun, growing family.
Thank you to everyone who's been calling, and who I've been calling to help me get though this. I love you all. C-ya at the hospital.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
hey i'm so happy or you and that little bum is going to be fine
Erin and McKay- So I hope it doesn't freak you out but I found you blog hopping and I was so excited. (Stephanie Swendsen)You guys look like you are doing awesome and Erin you are turning into Kay with all boys- good thing you are like the kindest most patient woman. Well I do think about you guys from time to time so I was just excited to see your blog.
Good luck, Erin! I know you'll do great, and we will definitely be keeping you in our prayers! You guys are the best parents... I know Heavenly Father knows what He's doing by sending you another one! :)
Oh Erin! SOOO excited for you to add another cute little guy to your family! :) You've got to be the best little mom ever!!
I can't wait to be there all day with holding him i leave tonight and be ther in the afternoon as soon as you have him Yeah i can't wait i think i like this way better i don't get woke up at 4 in the morning and can't sleep the rest of the night !!! love sista
hey Erin!!! GOOD LUCK!!! I know you will have a perfect lil' one when you get back! We better see some cute pictures!! :)
I can't believe you're gonna have three kids! I think I was just saying that about us! Good luck! You're an awsome mom! I can't wait to come back and visit. I meant to bring by our gift before we left to CA for the summer, but I'll have to bring it by in Aug. Our prayers will be with you and i can't wait to see your angel on the blog. I'm so glad your a blogger.
good luck Erin! it will go well. that is super fun to have another little baby at your house... it's a good thing you get to slowly transition into toddlerhood, it seems that that's when they start getting crazy! but more fun too! :) have fun
Hey, Erin. I just heard the news today from Tammie Hall! Congratulations! I'm sorry you had a rough go, but I'm really happy that you and baby are safe and healthy. Good luck with the next few days! Can't wait to see a pic!
I've been stalking you but can't find you! I LOVE YOU! Congrats!!!!
Congrats, this is a crazy blog world, but I found you and wanted to say Hi. Rachel Henry here. Little Hyrum is so cute. There's nothing quite like a newborn baby.
Post a Comment