Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Victor Vacation





We headed up to see Aunt Jill. Just a day getaway, but it was great. Jill surprised with a relaxing massage. It was a treat for my tired pregnant body. She's the best sister. Then she cut my hair, cut the boys hair, made us the best lunch, and took us the the Victor Emporium for a Fresh Huckleberry milk shake. It was a wonderful day. We love you Jill. Thanks for all that you do for our family. Your so sweet and always willing to give.

14 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Hi Erin. What a stinkin cute family you have. Those boys are precious. So you are expecting boy number 3?? Crazy. Good luck with everything. -Taunia

Tyra said...

hey Erin,
I found your blog through Jorelle's. So you must be having another boy? What a cute family?

my blog is www.andtheruseisup.blogspot.com

The McClellan Family said...

I love going up to Driggs and Victor. It's so pretty up there. That was so great of Jill to take care of you! I am thinking i need a maternity massage that sounds great. I hope you feel better! Let's do go out sometime! Let's try Wednesday next week? Tell me if that will work.

The McClellan Family said...

oh by the way, I don't own any nailpolish! You know me to well. your such a girly girl! And you'll always be my best friend because you know way too much!

Nicole Stucki said...

Hey Erin. I came across your blog and thought I would say hi. Your family is just too cute. Good luck with #3. You are such a good mom you will be a natural. I have a blog too but it is private. Email me at nstucki@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. I'm glad everything is going good for you!
Nicole (Nield) Stucki

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey Erin..thanks for the shoutout...your boys are babes! I hope your pregnant self is doing good! i never ended up going to snap either...I need more motivation! maybe after you have your babe we will start haveing a group meet up or somethign...i need to work out!

My Three Sons said...

Hi little miss! Do you remember me, Kristen's sister? I found your blog through her's (obviously!) You have such a cute little family & it looks like you're expecting another! Congratulations! By the way, your mention of Huckleberry milkshakes made my mouth water!

Kristen said...

So, so cute! I loved your comment on my blog and your dad's "observations" made me miss your fam! You have such cute boys I think you should continue making them. :)

Kris and Sarah said...

ha ha I love the "I don't like ghosties" story I've been laughing for 20 minuets!!

Holly said...

Oh, that Jill, how fun for you guys!! :) Your boys are cute as ever Erin!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Hey Erin! I'm so glad that you have a blog. I was actually just wondering if you did then I saw your comment that you left me. Baby number three is almost here! You are so close. Hang in there and good luck!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

I love all the pictures. Did you camp out on the deck too? Comfortable when you are as pregnant as you. By the way, I was going to tell you how cute your hair was the other day, but didn't, so Cute hair. Talk to you soon.

the stone fam:) said...

erin your boys are so cute i am glad to see that you have a blog!! your boys are so cute and they have gotten so big wow how time flies well hope everything goes well with number three!! it was really good to see you at olivias blessing!!

Dominoe said...

Aww, what a sweet sista! I'm glad you got a nice day out doing fun things with her.