Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sorry for all the pictures, I do hope that you enjoy them. We had a wonderful weekend & I'm so thankful for all the members of our families. You all mean so much to us & our children. Thanks for all that you do for us. Erin & McKay

3 comments:

Kris and Sarah said...

That's so fun, did they make it all night? I love the memorial day pictures. Your boys are big!! I hope your feeling good.

Dominoe said...

Thank you for sharing those pictures - I wish I could've been there! *sniff*

The McClellan Family said...

OH, Erin! Why didn't you tell me you started blogging. I thought for sure you would never tell me your address! It looks like you had a blast this weekend. Your such a good mom! I stated a class blog. Is that lame? I just thought I would start keeping track of everyone! it's rhs2001.blogspot.com. I loved going to church with you by the way. It was awesome! I'm glad you guys came to the barbecue to! Talk to ya soon.
Jorelle