Sunday, May 25, 2008

K-O


Carter loves to play outside. When he plays he PLAYS. The other day I didn't put him down for a nap he & Andrew where playing so well. When it was time to come in they got bathed, put into p.j.'s & I gave them dinner. This is about 6pm. I came out of my room & there he was still holding on to the fork........probably dreaming of more peaches.

3 comments:

Melissa and Roy said...

Erin!!! I can't believe I found your blog! How are things in the "big countdown"? Best of luck with the new baby. Visit my blog too at melissaandroy.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!
Melissa Hall(Hillman)

Dominoe said...

That is so funny! That kid was ready for some shut eye!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Hey I just found your blog you never told me what your address was. Good thing for blog stalking huh! Love the picture of the boys covered in mud from head to toe. Can't wait for McKree to do that:(