Monday, November 23, 2009

Savings!!!


Okay so I met my friend Kim in town this morning for Albertson's Double Days. (which will be going all week.) I just had so share what I purchased and saved.

WHAT I WOULD HAVE SPENT: $154.24!!!!!!!(that's why I don't shop at Albertson's)

WHAT I SAVED: $80.64 ($10 MAIL IN REBATE ON NABISCO CRACKERS)

WHAT I SPENT: $63.60

I know that it doesn't look like much but I was able to buy items that I don't usually buy like chocolate chips, Chex, and 10 boxes of crackers!! I know you're probably thinking that I'm crazy to buy soooooo many boxes of crackers but with them being on sale, plus coupons, plus the doubles, plus the $10 mail in.......It was a great deal. Now I have some fun things for the holidays.

After just a week and one trip I've learned one thing fast......clip what you know you'll use and stick with that!! It can save me money but I can also get to crazy and purchase things I don't really need.

I have a lot to learn yet but It was fun. Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Dominoe said...

Wahoo! Way to pinch those pennies til they scream for mercy! :) Nice job, Cuz!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I am so going to start couponing!!! I have heard a ton of people doing it....I just have to buckle down and do it!! That is awsome!