Friday, June 5, 2009

A couple of weeks ago we spent a week in Rigby. I will be catching up on all the excitement that we had. First was the zoo. We took all the Womack Boys to the zoo. They had a great time. They said there favorite things were the snakes, and tigers. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.






6 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

What cute boys! I bet they are so much fun. It was so much fun seeing you at Sarah's!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Thanks so much! They are Tauni Killian-Rowberry's boys.

Christensenfamily said...

So Fun! What cuties! Well, you are right, and anyone who sees me can tell, so it's no secret. We just weren't expecting it, so we didn't really say anything to anyone. We are excited though. I'm only about 15 weeks, so we still have a ways to go. Hope to see you soon.

Elaina said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

Celeste said...

Cute pictures! I especially like the tiger. Very cute!!!

Doug and McKensie said...

Erin-
Hey sweetie! Your boys are adorable! I bet they keep you on your toes. :) Hope everything is going well. Take care, & hope to talk to ya soon.

Love,
Kensie

p.s. Your family pics are awesome! Love them! :)