Friday, December 12, 2008

Told to update!!

I just called home to Rigby and Dad knowing that it's me just said, "You have a blog use it!!" And with that being said hung up. So I'm doing what I've been told to do so I don't get grounded :) I know that you miss us and we miss you too.

Because McKay works at the college he knows about all the activities in the community and at the school. It's really help us in our relocation. This particular event was at the Harriet Center and it was creepy crawly day. The boys loved it. They had snakes, spiders, big beetles, and my favorite was the turtle. I wasn't able to get a good picture of him though. So I guess that's all for today.



5 comments:

Cody and Jill said...

i bet the boys were in heaven with all the bugs and crippy crawlers how fun but i want to know why there isn't a picture with you holding anything sista???? dad is just funny that way gotta love him :)

Elaina said...

How fun I want to hold the snake! Snakes don't scare me as much as spiders. Weird i know.

Kris and Sarah said...

holy crap!! That is so scary!! They are such little boys!! ha ha

The McClellan Family said...

Uhh you never got grounded that was always me!! thanks for calling me tonight!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

I am glad you updated. I need to do the same. We miss you guys too. It would be great to get together while you are visiting over the holidays.