Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11 comments:

kandra said...

That is so adorable!!! What sweet kids :)

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

haha! SO cute kids! and the magical poopy diaper! good times!

Dominoe said...

Magical poopy diaper! So funny!

Great job magician Andrew!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Too cute!

Our Family said...

That is so cute! He looks so much like your little brother.
I do love PF changs wraps, and I have a recipe for it. I used to make them all the time, but have not for a little while... maybe that is what I will do for dinner tonight?
Jill

Elaina said...

oh how fun! That was so adorable!! Bet they felt good about themselves. Too cool!

charm said...

Oh.... Erin! They are SO CUTE!! You're going to love that video forever! :) We miss you too!

Natasha Ireland said...

Very Very magical :) :)

Aimee Barry said...

Oh that was sooooo cute and funny. Andrew you did good at your magic trick. The was the funniest show I have ever seen. Miss ya, love Alexis & Colby

The McClellan Family said...

that was hilarious! I laughed my deep belly laugh! I loved that Mckay was very magical as well!

Tyra said...

So cute that your hubby was helping! To answer your question: I have been passionate about photography for most of my life, I took a class in High school (but that was with film camera) I never did much with it until last year when I really decided to dig deep and decide what I really wanted to do when I grew up :) I have taught myself everything from the workings of he camera to photoshop. It has luckily come very naturally to me and I LOVE IT! Yeah, we are still in Rigby, I have a friend in Twin Falls, isn't that where you are?