Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Showing off the Costumes!

I figured that we wouldn't be heading down for Halloween, so I thought it would be fun for the boys to at least show everyone what they'll look like in a couple weeks. Of course everyone wanted the gun (thank you grandma Womack :) So when it was Hayden's turn Andrew said "Cow............Boy?" It made everyone laugh. Thanks everyone for a fun week.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did have sooooo much fun didn't we!!! thanks for coming we love you TTTTHHHHHHIIIIIIIISSSSSS MMMMUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK...i need to clarify something...i am grandma Hampton i think my identity just got stolen!

Aimee Barry said...

We think your costumes are really, REALLY cute and cool.
Colby & Lexie

Dominoe said...

Oh my goodness, those little boys are so cute! I love Cowboy Andrew's serious sheriff face! Fun costumes!

Holly said...

What cute kids! I especially love the ones of Andrew posing! :)

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Cute kids!
I'm so excited for Halloween this year. Vince is graduating and we're going to take Kalea trick-or-treating for the 1st time. Shes going to be Little Red Riding Hood.

Stewart Family said...

Oh Erin you have such cute kids. I love Haloween. There is nothing cuter then funny little kids in costumes. Your little Hyrum is precious.

Cody and Jill said...

LOVE THE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES THEY JUST MAKE ME LAUGH AND MAKE ME A PROUND ANUTIE LOVE YOU GUYS

Rachelle Jesse Jaramillo said...

Erin, your family is so cute!!! You are a very busy women!! I love all of their cosutmes, hope they have a great Halloween!!!

paigernate said...

those pictures are GREAT- Nate and I were laughing they are SOO cute! how is twin?