Hey Erin and Mckay. This is Jess Ivie (Johnson now) from high school. I hope you don't mind that I visited your blog, I found your link on Jorelle's blog. I think your family is beautiful and I am so glad you two got married - you are to of the nicest people! So good job on being such a cute little family!
Hey Erin I got your comment on our blog and yes we do live in Twin Falls. We've lived here for a little over 3 years. I actually saw your husband and one of your boys in Fred Myers one night and figured that you were just here visiting because when I went home and looked at your blog it said you lived in Rigby. But it would be so fun to hang out and get our families together so I'll give you my e-mail address if you want give me your phone number we can get in touch. I saw that you guys went to the fair too. The petting zoo looked to simalar to our pictures to be another zoo. What brought you to Twin? Are you liking it here? Anyways I'll be looking forward to getting your e-mail. ccloveless@hotmail.com Crystal
Cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Carter. As far as us getting together. I am free everyday next week. Just call me and we will work it out.
Oh my goodness Erin he has such big eyes. And that smile would melt anything. The blessing outfit is so cute! I loved the picture of you next to that huge pig. Holy smokes that is a gigantic pig!!! Anyway you look so happy and so do your children.
11 comments:
He is SO dang cute! Good that you live close enough to be able to come see your family! but a fun adventure to get out there, and do something new!
He is a doll ! ! !
I can't believe how cute he is. He has really big pretty eyes. How are you doig with a new one at home?
He is such a handsome man!!!
Hey Erin and Mckay. This is Jess Ivie (Johnson now) from high school. I hope you don't mind that I visited your blog, I found your link on Jorelle's blog. I think your family is beautiful and I am so glad you two got married - you are to of the nicest people! So good job on being such a cute little family!
Can i just say what a handsome little guy he is and what a lucky aunt i am. sorry we couldn't be there but thanks for the cute pictures
Hey Erin I got your comment on our blog and yes we do live in Twin Falls. We've lived here for a little over 3 years. I actually saw your husband and one of your boys in Fred Myers one night and figured that you were just here visiting because when I went home and looked at your blog it said you lived in Rigby. But it would be so fun to hang out and get our families together so I'll give you my e-mail address if you want give me your phone number we can get in touch. I saw that you guys went to the fair too. The petting zoo looked to simalar to our pictures to be another zoo. What brought you to Twin? Are you liking it here? Anyways I'll be looking forward to getting your e-mail. ccloveless@hotmail.com Crystal
Oh sorry Erin I left out an L in our e-mail address. It is clcloveless@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon. Crystal
What a cute little family you have. I didn't know that you guys moved away from Rigby, how crazy life is. I'm glad blessing day went well.
Ohhh he is such a cutie! Last time I saw him he looked newborn! Miss you too!
Cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Carter. As far as us getting together. I am free everyday next week. Just call me and we will work it out.
Oh my goodness Erin he has such big eyes. And that smile would melt anything. The blessing outfit is so cute! I loved the picture of you next to that huge pig. Holy smokes that is a gigantic pig!!! Anyway you look so happy and so do your children.
Post a Comment