Friday, August 1, 2008

New & Improved!!




Carter had to get a new cast. He got to pick out the color. It took him one second to decide! So for three weeks (the rest of the summer) no getting wet! I hope that we will be able to accomplish that. Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Dominoe said...

Cute! I didn't know they made the stuff with prints on it! Look how proud he is - what a cutie!

Cody and Jill said...

COOL soccer balls Carter can't wait to see you on wednesday dude !!!

the stone fam:) said...

good luck with the no wet part i cant even imagine with 2 other boys your baby is so handsome congrats they are beautiful boys and congrats on the new job hopefully you like twin falls you are lucky that the temple will be so close i hear that it is a beautiful one someday we will make a trip there for it again congrats!!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

I would like to call you but I don't know your phone number and Isaiah and Lisa are MIA. I will call as soon as I get your phone number. You may have left it on the phone message but Matt deleted it. Anyways, I have fun news.

charm said...

That's so cute!! At least he has a new defense against his bro's. ha ha! :)

Snake River Forest Products said...

He is so cute! I broke my arm 5 times when I was a kid and after the second time my mom just tied 2 plastic grocery sacks around my arm and I could run through the sprinklers, take baths, and all that fun stuff. Maybe that will work for Carter. Sorry we missed you in Twin last week, but we were on our way home when I got your message and because you left the message when I didn't have service, the number didn't show up on my phone. We will be in Twin again on Saturday so give me a call and hopfully we can get together. Talk to you soon.

Eddins Family said...

Hey Erin, I thought I'd see what you were up to. 3 Boys and Twin Falls. Wow to both. Your family is so cute! Good luck with Twin Falls. Hope things are going great for you!
Lori

The McClellan Family said...

Cute cast! I love there sunday pics they are so handsome! Is that waterfall in Twin Falls? Is that why it's called twin Falls? Very beautiful! Miss you!