We are moving!! It's all happened so fast. McKay got a wonderful job in Twin Falls at the College of Southern Idaho. We are being so blessed.....It's hard to think of all the changes but we are excited. We'll post more as soon as we're settled.
Hey Erin! That's exciting and crazy for you guys I'm sure! Hope everything goes good w/ the new job, that's always nerve racking! Hyrum looks healthy and adorable. Good luck w/ everything...I'm sure the grandparents are dying to see you guys leave! Take care~
OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT? I AM GOING TO WRITE THIS WHOLE COMMENT IN CAPS! NO!!!! YOU CAN'T MOVE! WELL YOU CAN BUT I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU, BUT OF COURSE AS YOU KNOW I AM WONDERING ALL THE DETAILS! SO LEAVE ME YOUR PHONE # SO I CAN CALL YOU! ASAP! I am excited for you! Love you and good luck!
That's awesome that you guys will have a change of scenery. We will have to get together when you come to Rigby to visit. Hyrum is SO cute! I have a gift for him and I'm sad we didn't get to see him before you left. Keep us in the loop and let us know if you need anything. Good Luck!
Good luck you guys! hope everything goes well in the move... it can be such a pain! I want to see your baby, so now i guess you'll have to post more pictures of him! I was talking to my husband and he asked who you were (on my blog list) and i told him and said you had 3 boys, and he is very jealous. He would love "to have all boys, and maybe one girl at the end." Nice. it would be fun though, we love our boy!
12 comments:
wow erin that is really exciting. i am glad things are going good for your family! how is that little one of yours?
Good luck with the move! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations, McKay!
CONGRATS. Good Luck, Be safe.
Hey Erin! That's exciting and crazy for you guys I'm sure! Hope everything goes good w/ the new job, that's always nerve racking! Hyrum looks healthy and adorable. Good luck w/ everything...I'm sure the grandparents are dying to see you guys leave!
Take care~
OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT? I AM GOING TO WRITE THIS WHOLE COMMENT IN CAPS! NO!!!! YOU CAN'T MOVE! WELL YOU CAN BUT I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU, BUT OF COURSE AS YOU KNOW I AM WONDERING ALL THE DETAILS! SO LEAVE ME YOUR PHONE # SO I CAN CALL YOU! ASAP! I am excited for you! Love you and good luck!
That's great! I'm going to be in Twin Falls the end of October and beginning of Nov. So even better! We will have to have a visit!
OH MY GOODNEs YOUR LEAVING! Wow sounds exciting! good luck! Keep posting the cute pics! Congrats again on your little one!
That's awesome that you guys will have a change of scenery. We will have to get together when you come to Rigby to visit. Hyrum is SO cute! I have a gift for him and I'm sad we didn't get to see him before you left. Keep us in the loop and let us know if you need anything. Good Luck!
How exciting, a new adventure. I know Twin Falls will love you guys like the rest of us do.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Still sad! In case you're wondering. Church won't be the same without you!!!
Erin...driving to the shop just isn't the same, seriously, I miss you! I hope everything is good!
Good luck you guys! hope everything goes well in the move... it can be such a pain! I want to see your baby, so now i guess you'll have to post more pictures of him! I was talking to my husband and he asked who you were (on my blog list) and i told him and said you had 3 boys, and he is very jealous. He would love "to have all boys, and maybe one girl at the end." Nice. it would be fun though, we love our boy!
Post a Comment