McKay * Erin * Andrew * Carter * Hyrum
Yipee skippy! So excited to keep in contact with you through blogging! You gotta let Holly know. :)
ERin!!! I am SOOO glad you are blogging now! I tried to e-mail you, but I'm not sure if you got it. Looking forward to catching up with your cute little family!! :)
Hey Erin! Marcy Bazil here, I was checking out Holly Davis's blog and saw your name, thought I'd say Hi! Our blog is www.zak-marcy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yipee skippy! So excited to keep in contact with you through blogging! You gotta let Holly know. :)
ERin!!! I am SOOO glad you are blogging now! I tried to e-mail you, but I'm not sure if you got it. Looking forward to catching up with your cute little family!! :)
Hey Erin! Marcy Bazil here, I was checking out Holly Davis's blog and saw your name, thought I'd say Hi! Our blog is www.zak-marcy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment